- Reduced coding time – with many built-in classes & libraries
- It performs better out of the box – This framework has many advantages because it utilizes things like native optimization, early binding, caching services, and just-in-time compilation.
- Applications that you build on this framework are secure – With per-application configuration and built-in Windows authentication, programs are more safe and secure
- Rich Design toolbox Visual Studio – WYSIWYG editing, and drag-and-drop server controls
- ASP.NET provides continuous monitoring – It will continue to monitor applications, components, and pages that it is running.
- Deployment is easier than ever with ASP.NET – Configuration info and Components are built into the system
- ASP.NET is server-side technology – This is good because it actually executes before it’s actually sent to the browser.
- Easy to write and maintain pages with ASP.NET – HTML and source code are together.
- Common tasks are easy to perform on this framework – e.g. site configuration, deployment, form submission, and client authentication to name a few.
- ASP.NET runtime closely manages and monitors all processes – If one process goes dead, a new one will immediately be created in its place so request handling is always available.
MS SQL Server Advantages
- Installation is streamlined – It can be installed via a setup wizard and the prerequisite updates are detected and downloaded by the installer automatically.
- Security Features are better – It allows only authorized personnel access to the database. Security audits and events can be written automatically to log files.
- Enhanced Performance – The MS SQL server has a built-in transparent data compression feature along with encryption. Users don’t need to modify programs in order to encrypt the data. The MS SQL server has access control coupled with efficient permission management tools.
- Lower Cost of Ownership – SQL server includes effective data management and data mining tools along with disk partitioning. It helps you ensure the availability and recoverability of data.