What Is AngularJS?
AngularJS is a structured framework that has been designed for dynamic web applications. With AngularJS programmer use HTML as a template language and can express their applications components clearly by extending HTMLs syntax. AngularJS is an ideal partner with any server technology, its data binding and dependency injection features eliminate the need to write the excessive code and it all happens within the browser.
HTML does not contain much in the way of creating applications but it is a great declarative language for static documents. And as a result impedance mismatch between dynamic applications and static documents occurs. AngularJS attempts to solve this problem of impedance mismatch between HTML and application by creating new HTML constructs we call as directives. AngularJS teaches the browser new syntax through a directive.
For Example: Grouping of HTML into reusable components.
- AngularJS presents a higher level of abstraction and hence simplifies application development to the developer
- No need to use observable functions
- AngularJS is faster, instead of adding inner HTML code it modifies the page DOM directly
- AngularJS has extended features such as dependency injection, orchestration, routing, animations, view and more
- Supported by IntelliJ IDEA and Visual Studio .NET IDEs
- Angular is big and complicated
- The lifecycle of AngularJS web application is complex, and to understand it developer really need to read the code
- Compile and link are not intuitive, and specific cases can be confusing
- Games and GUI editors are CRUD apps and as a result are probably not a good fit for AngularJS
What Is ReactJS?
- ReactJS is just simpler to grasp
- ReactJS can be used with other frameworks as well as on client and server side
- ReactJS helps to maintain larger applications by improving readability using component and data patterns
- ReactJS only covers the view layer of the web application, hence programmer still needs to choose other technologies for application develop0ment
- It uses inline templating and JSX, which can awkward to some developers
- There is no predefined way to structure web application such as services, controllers & views in Angular